Following the Future - Week 11
Throughout the 2020 season, PowerMizzou.com will keep you up to date on the future of Missouri football with each of the Tigers' 2021 commitments in action this fall.
- Rockledge suffered their first loss of the season to fellow Missouri commit Zxaequan Reeves and his Cocoa team, 45-34. The Raiders are 5-1 on the season and will play DeSoto County next week to begin playoff action.
- Cocoa improved to 7-0 on the season with a 45-34 win over Rockledge. They will play Satellite this week.
- Eau Gallie got back in the win column with a 35-28 victory over Viera. The Commodores are 4-1 on the season.
- McKinney dropped to 3-3 on the season after a 27-17 loss to Prosper.
- Red Oak lost to Colleyville Heritage 27-13 to drop to 2-2 on the season.
- Washington opened their playoff run with a 28-21 win over Camdenton to improve to 9-1 on the season. Hoerstkamp hauled in two touchdown (30, 24) catches in the win. The Blue Jays take on Battle on Friday.
- Jackson cruised by Poplar Bluff 55-0 to begin their 2020 playoff run. The Indiana take on Farmington on Friday.
- Ben Davis secured a 41-6 win over Perry Meridian in the Class 6A Sectional Championships and advance to the Regional Championships next week, where they will face Carmel. Carnell had three pass break-ups in the Giants' win.
- McCallie remains 5-3 on the season after a bye week. They will play Christian Brothers this week in the DII-AAA State Quarterfinals.
- MUS remains 6-2 on the season after a bye week. They begin their playoff run this week, traveling to Father Ryan in the DII-AAA State Quarterfinals.
- Lutheran North began Class 3 playoff action with a 59-0 win over Wright City. Ford tallied 11 tackles, one sack, and one safety in the win. The Crusaders will play St. Francis Borgia this week.
- Trinity Catholic fell to MICDS 31-6 in the Class 4 playoffs. The Titans end their abbreviated season with a 1-4 record.
- DeSmet scored a 54-21 win over Christian Brothers College to advance in the Class 6 state tournament. Mizzou running back commit Taj Butts scored four rushing touchdowns in the win. The Spartans will play Francis Howell this Friday.
- Pike finished their season with a 3-7 record after a 38-22 loss to Carmel in the Class 6A Sectional Semifinals.
- Illinois has delayed their football season until the spring. Macon is expected to enroll at Missouri in January.
- North Carolina has delayed the start of their football season until spring.
- The NJCAA has pushed back play until the spring semester. Robledo will be an early enrollee.